Monday, December 16, 2013

The Barter System by Shayne McClendon

The Barter System by Shayne McClendon
Riya O'Connell requests applications from men around the country willing to participate in the research she needs for her dissertation on Male Sexuality. She narrows down her thousands of submissions to eight men. In return, Riya will give them...whatever they want.

As her project progresses, Riya realizes she's chosen the eight men in the country who would love her well and that she could easily love in return. She leaves subject after subject with a small piece of her heart.

Ultimately, Riya discovers where she truly belongs...and gets an education she didn't plan on.

Scroll up and click buy to instantly start reading "The Barter System" right now! Get ready to submerge yourself in Riya's world...you'll never forget the journey. Another hot, emotional read from Always the Good Girl, Shayne McClendon.

NOTE: This story contains explicit sexual scenes and language and is intended for mature audiences only. Do not read this novel if intense sexual situations offend you.
 
My Thoughts:
4.5/5 Stars
 
This book was amazing and it will definitely stick with me for a long time. The concept behind it was unique and quite frankly, genius. Riya is a young woman doing research for her website. This research isn't normal research though... She puts her body and emotions on the line. Heading to random guys houses and helping them overcome their fears is her goal. Each guy she visits, she leaves better off. She takes into consideration their deepest fantasies and makes them come true.
 
Let's talk about the guys...
Sean was my favorite. He was the sexy business man with a sexual side. The connection between him and Riya is undeniable and when they left one another my heart broke. He reminded her of her father though and I am sure that played a big part in her fixing him up with his assistant.
 
Victor was the awkward, shy country boy. He was a true momma's boy and Riya broke him out of his shell. She showed him that his body was just fine and she made him into a confident man.
 
Joshua brought fun and carefree energy to the book. Reading his chapter was edgy... The whole time I was like oh I shouldn't be into this, but I so am. The Author wrote it so you felt risqué and in the moment.
 
Lucas was a burley outdoors man. He was a true gentleman and I loved his chapter. Riya helped Lucas and his sons in a huge way.
 
Ricardo, the sexy police officer and Latin lover was a breath of fresh air. I loved the dancing and how he earned the love of his ex back. Riya really put herself out there for him. She sacrificed her body for him and showed a real care. Not to mention the motorcycle sex was hot!
 
Max & Micah doted all over Riya. They were kind, compassionate, and amazing lovers. They tended to her wants and needs and treated her like a queen. Let's be real here... Every girl dreams of living this scenario.
 
Bobby was psycho and strung out. I was glad to see the suspense he brought to the book, but he is one messed up male.
 
 
I was surprised and a tad upset by who Riya ended up with... but I do not blame her one bit.
 
This book took me on a ride of emotions. I laughed, cried, and felt as if I were living in Riya's shoes. I recommend this read to everyone looking for a book with a unique, sexy storyline.

No comments:

Post a Comment