Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Exposed Affections by Rene Folsom Review

Exposed Affections
by Rene Folsom
Staring at the hands of two men greedily clutching her legs, Julia is frozen in place—unsure of how she should react to their dual-intimacy. It’s one thing to have her photography professor show an interest in her, but to also have his identical twin making advances puts Julia’s mind into a total state of chaotic confusion. Is she able to handle the pressure of choosing between two men, who both manage to take her breath away?

In the last week, Julia Peterson’s life has become an emotional roller coaster with breathtaking twists that include breaking all the rules with a certain professor, to gut-wrenching horror as a stalker from her past lurks behind the scenes and threatens her new happiness.

Despite her attempts to conceal her secrets and keep her friends in the dark, she must learn to cope with the idea that not all secrets are meant to stay hidden. When her haunting past comes at her with a vengeance and life is determined to beat her down, Julia must discover true strength within herself before she is able to open her heart, find who she really is, and learn to love.

Exposed Affections is the second and final novel in the Cornerstone series, contains mature content, and is meant for adult readers ages 18 and up.





My Thoughts:
5/5 Stars
Mesmerizing romance with intense sexual situations.
 
Let me start by saying WOW! This book will leave you breathless. When I finished I had what you call a book hangover. I couldn't get the damn book out of my mind.
 
In Book 1 I had a major crush on Aiden, but after this read...
 I am team CODA all the way.
 
Aiden is a protector and I love how Julia looks to him for approval. Coda though... He is sweet, caring, and an intense lover.
 
Let's be real here... 2 men is any girl's fantasy. Some books that include two men though take it too far. I loved how the Author added the right amount of sexy time and an equal amount of plot.
 
The twist and turns in this story had me on the edge of my seat. Just when I got lost in the romance- BAM! suspense overload.
 
The ending surprised me and I found myself giddy over the direction things went.

If you like a nail biter with romance you will devour this one for sure.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment