Monday, March 31, 2014

Room For You by Beth Ehemann Review

Four years ago, my dreams were shattered in an instant.

I tried to pick up the pieces and glue them back together the best I knew how, but something was always missing.

A father for my two girls.

But then, Brody Murphy landed on my doorstep, literally. He was a carefree, playful hockey player who barged into my life and messed with my head. He left me more confused than I had ever been.

What if the one thing I thought I needed was the only thing holding me back?


 
 
My Thoughts:
5/5 Stars!
 
What happens when the one thing you know walks out leaving
you with two daughters and an empty heart?
 

Kacie spends all of her time being a mom and helping run an Inn with her mother. When sexy pro hockey player Brody walks in looking for a room her life is turned upside down. He is good looking, charming, and great with her girls. She wants to leave him into her heart, but he will have to break down her guard to earn her love.
 
Together they embark on a journey of second chances and romance.
 
This book sucks you from page one and has you begging for more at the end. The writing is great and the storyline is packed with plot.
 
There is tons of suspense at the end, that I didn't expect. It made me fall hard for Brody and had me pushing for a Happily Ever After.
 
I can't wait to pick up book 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment