Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Emerge by S.E Hall Review

Complete & Utter Bliss
5 out of 5
 
The storyline has first love, a mystery stalker, gripping suspense, and a hot sexy new romance. I was sucked in from page one when best friends begin to fall for one another. The connection they share is sweet love with want and need. When they head off to college their love is tested. Another guy enters and feelings automatically arise. The dates they share are magical and one of a kind.
The Author did a great job writing a unique story with characters that everyone can relate to. The love scenes are intoxicating and the plot keeps you guessing. Just when you think you have it all figured out the Author adds a twist.... sending you in a different direction. This book is definitely a page turner, I could not put it down! Although I loved Evan,  I found myself completely wrapped up in Dane. The descriptions, his personality- everything screams SEXY! I would highly recommend this book. It was just fab!
Buy HERE !

No comments:

Post a Comment