Friday, September 19, 2014

Black Lies by Alessandra Torre Review

Brant:
Became a tech billionaire by his twentieth birthday. Has been in a relationship with me for 3 years. Has proposed 4 times. Been rejected 4 times.
Lee:
Cuts grass when he's not banging housewives. Good with his hands, his mouth, and his body. Has been pursued relentlessly by me for almost 2 years, whether he knows it or not.

Go ahead. Judge me. You have no idea what my love entails.

If you think you've heard this story before, trust me - you haven't.

AMAZON LINK-  http://amzn.to/1u72ehT

My Thoughts:
4.5/5 Stars
 
I'm not even sure how you review a book like this without giving away too much. Let's just say you are reading, reading, reading, & BAM.... time to back track and figure out what in the hell just happened.
 
At the beginning of this story I was intrigued, but not quite hooked. The more I read though, the more I became consumed. The characters were great. The reality aspect was there and the story was packed with secrets and lies.

Like the synopsis said... If you think you have heard this story before, you haven't. This sentence is true in so many ways. While, the story has hints of things you see in different books... there are so many more unique twists. Secrets are what holds this story together and when they are revealed they threaten to tear the story apart.

I highly recommend this book to all mature readers looking for a unique, sexy read.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment