Friday, September 5, 2014

Unbreak Me by Lexi Ryan Review

A New York Times and USA Today bestselling novel from Lexi Ryan. Due to sexual content and heavy subject matter, this book is intended for mature readers.

"If you're broken, I'll fix you..."

I'm only twenty-one and already damaged goods. A slut. A failure. A disappointment to my picture-perfect family as long as I can remember. I called off my wedding to William Bailey, the only man who thought I was worth fixing. A year later, he's marrying my sister. Unless I ask him not to...

"If you shatter, I'll find you..."

But now there's Asher Logan, a broken man who sees the fractures in my façade and doesn't want to fix me at all. Asher wants me to stop hiding, to stop pretending. Asher wants to break down my walls. But that means letting him see my ugly secrets and forgiving him for his.

With my past weighing down on me, do I want the man who holds me together or the man who gives me permission to break?

AMAZON LINK-
http://amzn.to/1qlPtxp

My Thoughts:
4/5 Stars
 
 Unbreak Me was really good!
 It was fast paced and kept me interested throughout the whole book.
It was emotional, romantic, frustrating at times, but all in all, A Great Read!

I loved how well the characters were developed. It was easy to connect to each one of them. Maggie however was my favorite. My heart hurt for all she went through. She had been stripped of her self confidence and dignity. She blamed herself for past mistakes. When Asher comes into the picture he shows her that she is worthy. He was an amazing add to the story. Yeah, he had his own demons and  secrets, but he was kind, compassionate, and protective... A TOTAL BOOK BOYFRIEND.

This was an emotional story with tons of twists and turns. You are placed in the shoes of different characters and are left to feel the pulls of decision making. There was heart break, family struggles, and a little bit of a love triangle.

I recommend it to all readers 18+. I would have given it 5 stars, but I did become annoyed at times with Maggie's Self Loathing.

No comments:

Post a Comment