Friday, October 31, 2014

Envisioning Hope by Tracy Lee Review

Hope Saxton had it all. Her own business with her best friend, Libby, her
Until one night her world was tragically turned upside down, in the blink of an eye, everything was taken away from her along with something else; her sight. Not having anything to live for, Hope has turned her back on her family and friends and given up on life.
Hopeless.
Therapist Oliver Sheldon has been ordered to help rehabilitate a blind Hope so that she is able to reconnect with the real world. This is going to be a challenge as Hope Saxton has no desire to do anything but wither away and die. Not willing to give in, she fights him tooth and nail to not give up living in the memories of her former life.
Oliver becomes determined to heal Hope with everything that is within him and along the way, he finds not only does he care about this woman’s future but that he wants to become a part of it.
Can Hope open her eyes to something more than darkness and envision the hope she has been desperately wanting to reconnect with or will she be destined to wither away unhappy and hopeless?
wonderful husband, Charlie was everything she could’ve dreamed of and her sweet baby son, Sawyer was the light of her life. There was nothing more that she could’ve asked for.
 
 
My Thoughts:
5/5 Stars
 
Are you looking for a short read with tons of emotion??
This book is for you!
 
I feel as though I am going through the mourning process. My heart has been ripped out and I've been left to start over. My sight was torn from me and everything I knew and loved is gone. My one true love and son were no longer alive and people filter through the room one at a time to tell me how to live again.
 
When Sheldon comes in he doesn't take my shit. He gives me ultimatums and eventually pulls me out of the haze I am tangled in. Love was lost, but now I believe I can love again.
 
Yes, that was me writing as the main female lead, but with every page I read the more consumed in the story I became. My heart strings were pulled and I emotionally felt tied to Hope.
 
This story is one that will remain with me for a long time. It is a story of hope and how even when you are trapped in the darkest of days, there is always a way out. The emotions and feelings you receive while reading are life changing!
 
I highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment