Saturday, September 28, 2013

Rebecca Donovan Sale

This series is great and currently on sale.
Each book is only $1.99!!
 
Reason to Breathe by Rebecca Donovan
(Book 1)
 
USA Today Bestselling Novel
"No one tried to get involved with me, and I kept to myself. This was the place where everything was supposed to be safe and easy. How could Evan Mathews unravel my constant universe in just one day?"
In the affluent town of Weslyn, Connecticut, where most people worry about what to be seen in and who to be seen with, Emma Thomas would rather not be seen at all. She’s more concerned with feigning perfection—pulling down her sleeves to conceal the bruises, not wanting anyone to know how far from perfect her life truly is. Without expecting it, she finds love. It challenges her to recognize her own worth―at the risk of revealing the terrible secret she’s desperate to hide.
One girl’s story of life-changing love, unspeakable cruelty, and her precarious grasp of hope: Reason to Breathe is the first installment of the acclaimed Breathing Series.


 
 
Barely Breathing by Rebecca Donovan
(Book 2)

 
"I've spent most of my life trying to make it to a future that still hasn't happened, or avoid a past that won't let me go. I don't remember when I've ever just stopped to live in the present, to hold on to the seconds I'm in."

Emma Thomas’s struggle with an abusive home life came to a heart-pounding conclusion in the final chapters of Reason to Breathe, the first installment of The Breathing Series— Rebecca Donovan’s bestselling romantic-thriller (USA Today). Now her secret life has been exposed, and her tormentor can’t hurt her anymore. Yet some are still haunted by that night. The bruises may have faded, but scars and fears, remain. How will she reclaim her life when she's barely breathing?

 

Out of Breath by Rebecca Donovan
(Book 3)

"My insides still burned. I considered what I could do to push the torment back into the dark and return to my numb state. I couldn't do it on my own. I needed help. I was desperate." Emma Thomas is hiding. From everything and everyone...including herself. But she can't hide forever. Her past will find her, and her secrets won't remain quiet—not if she wants to be forgiven. Emma learns that honesty can hurt worse than betrayal, and the truth may cost her the only love she's ever known. The highly anticipated conclusion of The Breathing Series will have readers holding their breath until the last page. The Kindle edition of Out of Breath has been formatted with Rebecca Donovan’s special hand-selected fonts to further optimize the experience for readers using a Kindle Fire, Kindle Fire HD, or Kindle Fire HD 8.9. To view Rebecca’s fonts on the Kindle Paperwhite, readers must select “Publisher Fonts” on their device:
1. Visit the “Font Option Menu”
2. Select “Font Face”
3. Select “Publisher Font”
While the Publisher Fonts are not available on other Kindle devices or apps, it will not prohibit you from experiencing the story as the author intended.
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment