Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Unspoken by Jen Frederick Review

***USA Today Bestseller***
Whore. Slut. Typhoid Mary.

I've been called all these at Central College. One drunken night, one act of irresponsible behavior, and my reputation was ruined. Guys labeled me as easy and girls shied away. To cope, I stayed away from Central social life and away from Central men, so why is it that my new biology lab partner is so irresistible to me?

He's everything I shouldn't want. A former Marine involved in illegal fighting with a quick trigger temper and an easy smile for all the women. His fists aren't the danger to me, though, it's his charm. He's sliding his way into my heart and I'm afraid that he's going to be the one to break me.
 


 
 
My Thoughts:
Another great read from Jen Frederick
4.5/5 Stars

A Beautiful story about two beautifully broken characters...
 
This book is about sweet AM and daring, slightly hot tempered Bo. When they become partners in class the connection forms and grows into a sexy, intimate situation. While AM tries to fight her attraction towards Bo, emotions run high and secrets are spilled.
 
Both characters are broken, yet continue to be brave. Together they fight their pasts and form their future.

The friendships are strong in this book and the romance is HOT!  I love how the Author added just enough detail to consume you, but not too much that it overwhelms you.
 
The storyline was fresh and new... While this book was based around different characters, it still linked back to Undeclared (Book 1)
 
What makes this a must read for me is the fact that Bo is Alpha male, a fighter Physically and Mentally. He is definitely book boyfriend material, so ladies pick up the book and get ready to swoon!
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend!

    I linked to you in my promo post for The Versatile Blogger Award! Come share the love and grab your button at:
    http://theproverbialraven.blogspot.co.uk/2013/10/7-things-you-didnt-know-about-kc-finn.html

    Love from Kim :)

    ReplyDelete