Friday, August 29, 2014

Come Back To Me by Mila Gray Review

A breathtaking, scorchingly hot summer read for fans of Nicholas Sparks and Abbi Glines

Come back to me. That was the very last thing I said to him.
Always. The very last thing he said to me.

Home on leave in sunny California, Marine and local lothario Kit Ryan finds himself dangerously drawn to his best friend's sister, Jessa - the one girl he can't have.

But Kit's not about to let a few obstacles stand in his way and soon Jessa's falling for his irresistible charms.

What starts out as a summer romance of secret hook-ups and magical first times quickly develops into a passionate love affair that turns both their worlds upside down.

When summer's over and it's time for Kit to redeploy, neither Kit nor Jessa are ready to say goodbye. Jessa's finally following her dreams and Kit's discovered there's someone he'd sacrifice everything for.

Jessa's prepared to wait for Kit no matter what. But when something more than distance and time rips them apart they're forced to decide whether what they have is really worth fighting for.

A breathtaking, scorchingly hot story about love, friendship, family and finding your way back from the edge of heartbreak.

 
AMAZON LINK- http://amzn.to/1lAgnl3

My Thoughts:
5/5 Stars
 
A beautiful story that consumes you from page one and holds you captive through the end.
 
This book was a breath of fresh air. The writing was fantastic and the storyline was intriguing. While there was a passionate romance, there was also heartbreak, suspense, family drama, and secrets. I instantly fell for the love story and became addicted to turning the pages. The more I read, the more my heart ached for the characters.
 
Jessa is a young woman battling with her inner emotions. What she wants is different from what her father wants for her. She has always been one to conform, but Kit brings out her rebel side. She begins to second guess her future plans and starts pursuing the things she is passionate about, Kit included. Their relationship is forbidden though. Her father doesn't approve, but he can't keep them apart. Together they embark on a secret, romantic, all consuming journey of love. Their time is cut short though because Kit is being sent back to Afghanistan. When tragedy strikes over seas the couple is pulled apart...
 
The family drama in this story brings just enough suspense. My heart raced and I found myself holding my breath at times. The secrets and lies added the angst I craved. 
 
I honestly cannot say enough great things about this book. If you love Nicholas Sparks books... you will love this one! It is worth every penny! I recommend it to all readers over 18.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment